Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fun

Fred's first trick-or-treat experience
Halloween is alive and well all over the world.  My little great-nephew Fred (2) had his first trick-or-treat experience yesterday in Shenyang, China (above).  He's in the yellow costume facing the camera.

The kids were able to go trick-or-treating in the high-rise where they live.  I think it's great that American consulate families keep American traditions alive wherever they may be.

It looks like they had a good time.

Peggy, the Swedish Chef
Back in Burbank, my friend Peggy was in costume as one of our favorite Muppets!

Meanwhile, back at MY office, strange creatures were stirring!


Rare IT Monster terrorizing Veronica
 It was a fun day in my part of the world, complete with a truly yummy potluck luncheon spread. 

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween yesterday.  And now we start gearing up for the serious holidays!  I can't wait.

No comments: