Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reach Out and Touch Someone

Livia, Fred and Daddy
While my family was here, we called Daniel and Holly in Shenyang, China. It was so much fun to see them and their children via Skype.  Fred is growing, and Livia has grown a lot too. 

Fred entertained us by talking quite enthusiastically.  It sounded a lot like "la la" and "da da", but he sure had a lot to say!  I thought of writing it all down, so when he is older I can ask him what he meant...

Just kidding.

We then sang a song to him.  It was so fun to see the light in his eyes when we sang.  He started singing back to us - making it up as he went.  (He is obviously very talented and will be a genius singer/songwriter someday. I know he's only 2, but some things you just can tell!)
I'm happy to report that the Chinese branch of the family is doing fine!

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

They are adorable kids!