Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh YUCK!

Nils with an unwelcome guest
I suppose this is a follow-up to the "Strange Critters of Altamirano" post I did a few months ago.  Being a missionary in a jungle environment is not without it's creepy crawlers.
Just some extra protein, right?
 I think Elder Dahl's mom is probably fainting right now.  If I were his mom, I would.
What the heck is this thing?
I was hoping some entomologist out there could tell us what the heck this thing is.  It looks like the Stranger From The Black Lagoon's mini-me.  Then a friend advised me it was a spider scorpion. 

In any case, I don't ever want to meet one in person.

Hope you weren't eating your breakfast when you read this post!  Sorry 'bout that!

1 comment:

Nicole and Andy said...

Those pictures made me cringe! What an adventure!!