Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Little is Never Enough Time

Hey!  Wake up! Time to go! Your Missionary Teddy, Elder Bear is already up!
All good things must come to an end.  I had the best time with my family while they were here for a visit.  I've been able to enjoy the time we spent together all over again through my blog posts over the past few weeks, so thanks, dear Readers, for indulging me!  I'm so glad Jay, Kirsti, Anders and Christian came for a visit.  It was too brief, but it brought me such happiness!

It was hard to say good-bye.

Our sleepy family getting breakfast at IHOP
  We were all pretty tired that last morning.  Having a nice breakfast seemed to perk everyone up.
Me and my terrific bro
I am so lucky to have a brother like Jay.  Life would have been a lot harder if it weren't for him.  He has always been my rock - through the last few years especially.
Photo courtesy J. Evensen
Like the song says:
I have a family here on earth
They are so good to me
I want to share my life with them
Through all eternity.
Families can be together forever
Through Heavenly Father's Plan.
I always want to be with my own family
And the Lord has shown me how I can!
Thank heavens (Literally!) for that.

No comments: