Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Haunted Birthday Party

This scary fellow wowed the crowd
Saturday night, I had the best birthday party, ever!  Maybe I'd better explain that, like the Queen, I have my real, actual birthday, and then I have my "official" birthday celebration.  They rarely coincide.  In fact, sometimes they aren't even in the same month!

We even had a member of the SG-1 Team show up!
But Saturday night was a very fun evening, spent with good friends.
This lady claimed she was a pirate wench

The name tag reads, "Elder Abdul"
Make of it what you may....

Our charming hostess kept losing her "Kitty" nose -
because her real kitties kept trying to "groom " it off every chance they got!

Consulting with the "Cat Doctor"
I had such a great time.  It was really a lot of fun.
I love the bat wings - and the fact that Sister Mary Margarita showed up!


Thanks, everybody!  I have the best friends ever.  


1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Looks like a super fun party!