Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet Julia! She's new!

One proud Daddy with his new little girl
Julia Elizabeth entered mortality at 3:03 p.m. on February 24th.  She weighed in at 6 pounds 11 ounces and is a healthy 19 inches long.  Despite that, I think she looks so tiny in these pictures!  What a sweet little girl.

This special little one came to a terrific family who were very excited about her arrival!

Now, I've been blogging about my office manager's pregnancy for the last few months.  I just want to clarify, this is not her baby.  Barbara still has a few weeks to go! 

Julia's dad is my co-worker Kevin.  Kevin is a top-notch engineer with our firm.  He is also a three-time Dad.  My guess, just from associating with him, is that he's a top-notch daddy too.
Carissa and Jonathan inspect their brand new sister
When asked how the kids were accepting their new sibling, Kevin said they were excited and wanted to be involved with everything concerning the baby. 
Beautiful Bridgette getting ready to take the new one home
I think Bridgette looks much too pretty and calm to have just given birth to child number three!  Here they are getting ready to bring Julia home from the hospital. What a great family.

Congratulations, Kevin and Bridgette!

No comments: