Thursday, March 22, 2012

Max, King of All He Surveys

Max overseeing the festivities
I really love cats.  I do.  I enjoy everything about them.  One of my favorite kitties, of all my friends Maura and Jackie's brood, is a guy named Max.  Max has personality plus.  Or perhaps I should say PUUURRRRRsonality plus.

At a recent social gathering, he was the life of the party.  Well, let's just say he TRIED to be the life of the party, and often succeeded.  What a funny little guy.  He really enjoyed all the people and excitement.
Max checking out the birthday cake
Max checking out the presents

...and snooping

...and snooping (Hey, this present isn't for ME!)
...And snooping some more
I came home with Max fur all over my trousers.  He was a VERY attentive host!

Good old Max.Max is always a lot of fun to have around.

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Looks like you go to fun parties!!