Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Office Christmas Party

This year our KOA Corporation Christmas party was held on Saturday night at the Pomona Valley Mining Company, a hilltop restaurant with a marvelous view.  We gathered for a really yummy dinner, entertainment and some fun.

It was rather dark there - with mood lighting - so the best I could do was to take photos of the couples at our table:
Brian and his lovely wife Molly

Yours truly and my good friend Glen

Ulysses and his sparkling wife Barbara

Juan and his beautiful Anna

Veronica and her handsome Evan
We had a magician perform, and there was singing and door prizes.  I took home a nice gift card, and so did almost everyone at our table.  We were very lucky that evening!

I happen to be blessed to work with some very nice people that I have grown to love. It was great to spend yet another holiday season with them.


No comments: