Monday, December 17, 2012

Kwangjang Market



Kwangjiang Market
Kwangjiang.  Say that fast three times.  I dare you.  

This famous market in Seoul, Korea, is a huge maze of small food stands.

A Fish monger

What kind of store is that?
I thought I had this figured out until I saw the long, silvery eels and now I have no idea.
What do you think?

Holly enjoying Korean fast food

Korean ladies making the Korean fast food
Daniel says, "Unfortunately, we didn't arrive early enough for the really interesting food varieties."

I shudder to think.

Vegetables
I know the green things are not fish, but they kinda look like it.  Interesting.  Extra points if you can identify the produce!

This is a huge place
I could swear I just saw a tour of this place on one of those PBS travel shows.  I probably did.

It looks a tiny bit like the Los Angeles Farmer's Market.

I did say a tiny bit.

No comments: