Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Geico Gekko in Acapulco?

The little green house guest
(Hey!  Say that title line three times really fast!)

My nephew Nils, currently serving as an LDS missionary in the Cuernavaca, Mexico mission, found this little green creature in his apartment this past week.  And, yes, I know the picture is sideways.  The little guy just looked better from this angle.

Elder Nils claims it is a baby iguana.

As I can't see the ridge on top of his head, I'll just have to take Nils' word for it.  Personally, I think it looks like the Geico Gekko. You know who I mean - that little green guy with the British accent who sells insurance on TV.


...he's kinda cute, isn't he?  And his on-screen personality is very sweet.  I wonder if he's nice in person.

So, what do you think?  Iguana or Gekko?

You know what I think?  I think maybe the Geico Gekko has been vacationing in Mexico.  It's been known to happen.  All kinds of celebrities vacation in Acapulco, don't they?  Quick!  Call the Paparazzi!

Film at 11.




No comments: