Friday, April 13, 2012

Three Stalls - No Waiting!

Leo and Piper hanging out
Kitties are funny.

But you already knew that.

I love going to the beach and feeling that sand between my toes, don't you?  And, like us, cats really like the feel of clean sand under them as well.  So, when Jack's brothers, Leo and Piper, and their older, adopted brother Nimitz, recently got new litter pans, they got excited about it.

They treated it kinda like a day at the beach.  Without the sun and the water, of course.  But plenty of sand...

I thought at first Leo was smiling at the camera.

But, after some perusal, I think he's saying, "Hey!  You with the camera!  Give us some privacy here!"

Yup.  That's what I think he's saying.

But maybe he's really just wondering where the salt water, waves, and pretty girls in bikinis are.

P.S. Happy Friday the 13th!  Here in the L.A. area, it's raining cats and dogs.  I even had to run my windshield wipers on the way to work.  I like it!  Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: