Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Livia's First Birthday

Livia with a frosting mustache
Our little Livia celebrated her first birthday in Shenyang, China a couple of weeks ago. I am sadly remiss in posting the photos from this auspicious occasion. She had quite the birthday celebration!
The Birthday Cake came in a fancy box

It looks really good!


I think I'd like a Hello Kitty cake for my next birthday!  Looks yummy!

Livia enjoyed her party with her  family and lots of friends



Aunt Linnea sent an American Girl doll all the way from America.  I think it will be a few years before Livia will be able to actually play with it, but, hey, it's a "thing" we girls in the family all share.  So it was only fitting.

Miss Livia enjoying her cake


A new dress for a little miss

Continuing her reign as Number One Fashionista of Shenyang - Livia!

Livia with a very stylish headband


Our Party Girl
I love the little orange dragon on the chair (left).  I want one.
The adults enjoying Livia's party
I can't believe our little Liva is already a year old.  It seems like that year has passed very quickly.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

No comments: