Friday, January 30, 2015

Jack in the Box

Checking boxes is hard work.
Hi, my name is Jack.  I live with my human mom.  It's just the two of us, and let me tell you, I have an active lifestyle taking care of my human!

First, I have to inspect all the boxes that come into our house.

Inspecting the afghan on my chair.. okay, I know it looks like I'm sleeping
Second, I'm keeping a good watch on, well, everything.

You never know what kind of stuff might be lurking in mom's tote bags!
Could be dangerous.
My mom brings home a lot of stuff and I have to inspect it all for safety.  It's my job to make sure our place is free from critters and stuff.

Sniffing for bombs and Ninjas and stuff
It's all a lot of hard work, but that's what I do.  I know mom counts on me to keep her safe!

That's my report.  I'll have to get back to cuddling now.
It's a tough job, but it's my duty.
Reporting from our house.  That's a wrap.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments: