Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Lights, The Lights, The Lights!

My apartment building ablaze with lights
I'm sorry to see the Holiday Season go.  If for no other reason than that everything is prettier at Christmas time!  This included our little apartment complex.  All the neighbors entered into the spirit of things with lights this year!

Here are some of the photos that my neighbor Ray took on Christmas Eve as we were out admiring the lights of our home town:





I'd like to know how someone got up there to do the big tree in the back!

These beautiful angels ran along the entire wall surrounding this property.



Detail of the display from the photo above.  I think it's beautiful.
My only criticism is that Baby Jesus looks cold.


This street was declared by all to be the favorite!
I think we need to come up with a holiday at the end of January, so we have an excuse to leave the lights up until then...

Come on, everyone!  Let's think of something!


No comments: