Monday, January 21, 2013

The Cool Kids in Seoul

Here are more photos from my nephew's little family's visit to Korea.  (Please note this was way before the snow set in.  I'm pretty certain it's snowy there now!)

Livia shopping Seoul, Korean style
 Our little Livia enjoys shopping.

It's so hard to choose!  Do these make me look fat?

Hey mom!  You should totally get those!

Don't you love it when your eye wear perfectly matches your ensemble?

Sight-seeing in Seoul, our little family came across lots of interesting things.
A Kebab Shop
 Daniel writes, "I haven't seen a Kebab shop like this since I was in Germany."
A comfortable place to stay.

Shoes!  I want this one, Mommy!
Our little fashionista has already started loving shoes.  This does not bode well for the future of her closets!
Time to take a break and stop for a meal

Decisions, decisions!  Everything looks yummy!
The menu and booths look pretty American.

Then you see the dishes!

Not so American!

Yummy!
Love those little curvy plates.

Shopping in Seoul looks fun.

This is Dondaemun.
Even though it looks like a palace or a temple or something, Dongdaemun is a shopping center.  Perhaps a temple to the shopping experience?

Daniel writes, "It's home to a lot (and I mean a LOT) of clothing stores."


Sounds like shopper heaven to me.

Have a great day!

No comments: