Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Miss Bianca comes for a visit

My Friend Bianca standing on my desk
I got a sweet little visitor in my office on Monday.  It was my little friend Miss Bianca.  If you remember, Bianca's mom's pregnancy was documented on this blog last year.  Bianca is now 9 months old!

Can you believe that? 

Bianca pretty much has her mommy, daddy and two brothers wrapped around her tiny fingers. But it's understandable. I ask you, who can resist such cuteness?

Bianca was very happy to see me, which warmed my heart.  Boy!  Has she grown since I last saw her!  She's strong, too.  She can almost stand up on her own - but still needs a little help from her daddy.

Bianca is very petite, but she is large in spirit and her sense of adventure knows no bounds.  She is wiggly and active and interested in everything - precisely as a little person her age should be.

She is on the verge of toddling... everyone look out!


Miss Bianca and her Daddy
It was so fun to have this little sweetheart and her handsome daddy visiting my office!

Come again soon!

No comments: