Friday, January 4, 2013

Jack's Christmas Castle

On watch for the enemy on the western tower
Coming up with an awesome Christmas present for the little kitty love of my life, was a challenging task!  But after searching a while, I think I did okay.  This year, Santa Claus brought a cat castle for Jack.

It has turrets, an arched entrance, three windows and two stories.

It was a huge hit.

Jack had to check out both the top floor, and the bottom floor.  

He discovered it is a great place to play with his toys!

King of the Castle

We'll eventually have to decorate the castle with some colorful magic markers, and put Jack's name on it.  But for now, it appears to have been a terrific gift for my guy.  He hasn't stopped playing with it since he got it.

I think Jack had a really merry Christmas!

No comments: