Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Tummy for Tickles

Jack, my cuddle bunny
This is Jack.  He is my sweet cat kid.  He loves having his tummy tickled.  Can you tell?

Whenever I ask Jack to smile he does what he's doing in the photo above - he opens his mouth and totally looks like he's smiling.  I think he does this on purpose to prove all those folks who say animals can't smile wrong.

I think cats laugh too.  Seriously.  I catch him every now and then doing hippity hops around the living room.  I can almost hear the laughter.

He looks spoiled, doesn't he?

Not spoiled rotten... just spoiled.  A little.

I love tickling that little tummy. And I love those big feet with the white socks.  And those perky ears.  And that little tail.  And those big eyes... and did I mention that cute two-toned tummy?

No comments: