Friday, August 12, 2011

"Faith" Sold Out!

KSL's report on Faith, the Musical

Apparently, Faith, the Musical, is enjoying a great deal of success!  My sources say that tickets for the event sold out early.  Happy, but exhausted cast members are looking forward to the show's final curtain on Saturday.

Click on the link above for a nice news report on the musical, a glimpse of the show, and interviews with some of its soloists.

Sleepless in South Jordan
I was hoping to be able to post some "behind the scenes" pictures, but, alas, I don't have any yet.  I think my nephew Christian is most anxious for this show to be over.  With his mom and teenage brother not getting home until almost midnight each night, he's complained that the house is too quiet and he can't sleep!

In this link (below), you can actually see Kirsti playing the violin in one of the scenes.  Anders is in the back playing the clarinet.

Faith-the-musical-sings-from-the-heart

No comments: