Wednesday, November 6, 2013

At the Pumpkin Patch

Farmer Christian at the pumpkin patch
My brother does a yearly visit to the local pumpkin patch with his family.  This year he brought his antique camera and some black and white film for some unique views of the farm.

Christian and his mom

I want this one!
Do these pumpkins look sad to you?  They look like they need some vines or something.  Perhaps they just need good homes!

I guess that's the idea.

Did you carve a pumpkin for Halloween?

I do love a good pumpkin pie. Do you make pumpkin pies from scratch?


If you answered yes to either of the above questions... you are probably not me or any of my closest friends! But I say Bravo!  That's a lot of work.

Okay, let me amend that.  My next door neighbors did carve a pumpkin last year.  But they are the exception.

I hope you enjoyed these pumpkin patch photos!







No comments: