Friday, August 17, 2012

Miss Bianca at 4 Months

Bianca is a happy girl
 I haven't reported on our little Miss Bianca in a while.  She's now four months old!  Can you believe that?
Miss Bianca and her mommy
Okay, this next picture is my favorite!

Let's go, Mom!
I love that hair!  (Isn't it just great that it sticks up all over the place?)

I also love that "I'm just going to run off and see the world the minute I get a chance" kind of look she has with her little arms and legs all cute and wiggly.  And I love the little pink outfit.

Our Miss Bianca is an adorable little cutie pie.
Pretty in Pink
I think we'll keep her!

Oh, and soon Mommy will be back at work.  While I'm looking forward to seeing her again here at the office, I know that it will be hard to leave little Bianca in the care of others.

To all  you moms out there that have to work outside of your home - you have my total sympathy.

Hang in there.

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

She's adorable! Love the first picture!