Thursday, March 5, 2015

The Gangsta

WANTED:
FOR TELLING BAD JOKES
My brother loves collecting hats.  He has quite a few fedoras.  He also collects old cameras.

Sometimes these passions collide.

Recently, Jay decided to take some photos with an old camera just to see how close he could come to looking like a 1940s film noir gangster.

I'd say he came pretty close!
WANTED:
FOR OWNING TOO MANY SWEDISH CARS
If you knew how goofy he can be, these photos would be even funnier to you.

Okay.  Maybe it's just me.  I think he's hilarious.

Doctor Who?
So, one morning not too long ago, Jay is sitting on his commuter train with his fedora and his bow-tie.  He keeps getting smiles and nods from fellow passengers.  A lady comes up to him and tells him he looks nice.  He is puzzled.  While all this attention is great, it doesn't normally happen.

Then he notices there are people in costume on the train that morning.  Oh, yes!  ComicCon is in town.

It finally dawns on him that people on the train think he's dressed as Dr. Who.

(At this point let me interject I'm surprised my quite muggle, mundane brother even knew who Who was!)  But he got a good laugh out of it.

And so did I.

I love my brother.


Hmmmm....Maybe he IS The Doctor?

At least I know he's not a gangster!

No comments: