Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Meet Lady!

Lady smiling for the camera
A sweet German Shepherd was adopted this past weekend!  Hooray!  Lady got her forever home with two of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet.


Lady in a more serious moment
Lady has inherited 13 kitty siblings and 2 doggy siblings.  She is going to have a lot of fun!


My Norwegian Aunt had a German Shepherd named Lady, back in the 1940s, I believe.  My mother really loved that dog and said she was a wonderful companion.


I'm guessing this little Lady will be much the same.  She looks happy!


German Shepherds have sometimes gotten a bad rap through the years.  I think this little girl looks friendly, and very happy.

She's a lucky girl!

Lady and Holly snoozing in the living room.

So, how does Lady fit in with the other fur children in this household?

Very well, I'd say, judging from the above photo!

No comments: