Thursday, March 26, 2015

TBT: Once Upon A Time...

Daddy, Mamma and Me
A little nostalgia for Throwback Thursday:  Here is my family circa 1958 in Upstate New York.

I remember my mom had just taken me to the beauty parlor to cut my hair.  I hated it short!

Sadly, this old photo was faded, had a texture that shows up in the scan - let's face it, it just didn't scan very well.  The original shows my mom's dress is a pale yellow, Dad's suit is grey, and the top of my little sundress was a pale turquoise blue.

My little brother was yet to be even a gleam in my dad's eye.

It doesn't seem that long ago, but it's been over half a century already.  It was a very different world back then.

Have a great day!


2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Love it!

Donna GLR said...

Such a beautiful family!