Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Special People

I've got the best Ward family anyone could ask for. Here are my friends the McKeons.

Gwen Lee has been a good friend for years.  She is kind as can be, and truly beautiful inside and out.  She has been plagued with health problems in the past few years, but is still vibrant and fun to be around.  She reminds me a lot of my mother in lots of little ways.

Gerald, Kim and Gwen Lee - three truly beautiful people

Gerald is also a terrific person.  He's generous beyond belief.  I believe he's turning 90 this year!  I love his bright smile and his enthusiastic, "How are you, Marianne?"  In his prime he was a grocer and owned a chain of stores (I believe I got that right!). Their gorgeous daughter Kim was visiting on Sunday and so I caught all three of them!

The McKeons oldest son was my Bishop for a while.  He's now in the Stake Presidency.  Good family.  Good friends.  Beautiful people.

No comments: