Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jack's Brothers

Jack O'Neill
My Jack comes from a good sized family.  There are three brothers and an adorable sister named Lucky.  They are all very nice kitties and don't get into too much trouble.  Jack is the smallest of the boys.  His brothers live in Torrance, so I get to see them every now and then.

Here is Jack's brother Leo.  Except for the white spot on his muzzle, he looks just like Jack!  He was happy to pose for this picture:

Leo
Then there's Piper.  Piper is the largest of all the boys.  (Although I've been told that Leo is actually heavier.) He is black and white, so he takes after his father.  He also has a white spot on his muzzle - just like Leo.

He was hard to photograph.  He is usually very friendly to the weird lady with the camera.  But he doesn't like his picture taken.  First he hid up in the cat tree:

Piper

Then he scampered into the kitchen for a snack.

I thought I heard him exclaim, "No comment!  Talk to my publicist!" as he stalked off into the laundry room for some privacy.

It's hard being a blogger sometimes.

1 comment:

Linnea said...

Hehe. Shadow hates having her photo taken, too.