Thursday, October 22, 2015

Birthday Celebrations

Ruby's is a fun place for burgers and milk shakes
For my birthday this year I was treated to a burger and a milk shake by my good friends Randy and Jana.  It was so much fun to see them and catch up!

I hadn't seen them in a very long time.

They are still as nice and as goofy as ever.  We talked nonstop for three hours.

Randy and Jana, posing

That's why we're friends.  Well, not just the talking part.  Also the goofy part.  Maybe equal parts goofy and friendship and gabbing.

Jana and I
Then, the following day - on my actual birthday, my kind neighbor George took pity on me.  He knows how I hate to spend my birthday alone, so he invited me to a yummy spaghetti and homemade meat sauce (my favorite!) dinner.

I'm so lucky!

Yummy!
I have great friends, huh?  (And I still get a party!  Stay tuned!)

No comments: