Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Meeting More of the Next Generation

Story Time: My niece Linnea with her baby girl, Annika
I took a little vacation trip up to Salt Lake City, Utah, recently.  There I was completely surprised by my niece Linnea, who had popped in to visit from the Washington, D.C. area with her little 4-month old daughter, Annika.  She is my brother's second granddaughter and third grandchild.

It was so fun to meet Annika!  What a charmer.  She is full of laughs and smiles.

We attended church together on Sunday.

Annika sleeping through Relief Society
The service was a little much for our little one.

I didn't get to stay long, but there were plenty of photo opportunities!

Annika laughing with her mom
My brother's family is all into hats these days. I love the above photo that my brother took, developed and scanned.

I'm so glad I got to meet you, Annika!  I know we're going to be great friends.

No comments: