Friday, September 18, 2015

Grilling on a Lazy Afternoon

Master Griller, Jay
One of the fun things about visiting family is that you usually don't have to cook.  I left that up to my brother, who obliged us with some typically American delicacies: hamburgers and old-fashioned tube steaks!

My Feast
Add in some pasta salad, watermelon and chips, and you've got a summertime feast.

Daniel with Olaf, Kirsti
It was so much fun. (Even if Rachel looks like she's giving me the stink-eye, she really wasn't... I don't think!)
(Left to Right) Kirsti, Jay, Linnea with Annika, Christian and Rachel
We sat out on the deck and enjoyed a beautiful late summer afternoon.

My good friends Don and Meldee
Good food, good friends, loving family - what more can you ask for?

Daddy Daniel with Livia
Maybe some more watermelon, please!

Fredrik captures the watermelon
Hope you have a delightful weekend, wherever you may be in the world!

No comments: