Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Birthday, Sahrina!

Sahrina is 4 years old today
May first is a special day for a little girl I know.

This is my friend Sahrina.  She is the daughter of one of my co-workers.  Today she is 4 years old.

These photos were taken of my little friend at Easter.  I love her little white dress with the pink shrug and sash.  She looks adorable, and very grown up.

She's been coming to the office for visits since she was a tiny baby, so I know what I'm talking about.

Sahrina got to have an Easter egg hunt around her home this year.  Looks like she had lots of beautifully colored eggs to find all over the house.

Yes, they were real hard-boiled eggs, her Daddy says.  When I told him of the unfortunate Easter Egg incident of 1993 at my brother's house, where one hard-boiled Easter egg was lost under the sofa for weeks and began to emit a rather funky smell, her dad added, "Yes, we made sure we counted them first before we hid them!"


Mom complained that Sahrina was looking too serious in all these pictures.

 "Smile, Sahrina!"


This is what she did when she was asked to smile.  Pretty funny, don't you think?  What a great smile, Sahrina!

I love little girls and the color pink.  Aren't kids great?

Happy Birthday, Sahrina!

No comments: