Thursday, May 2, 2013

Administrative Assistant's Day


I love getting presents.  I love getting flowers.  But I especially love edible bouquets!  They are, like, the best of both worlds.

For Administrative Assistant's Day this year, all the office admin and marketing people received these bouquets of chocolate-dipped strawberries set in a lovely ceramic coffee mug. 

I love that they do this, by the way.  And, as I'm the Marketing Coordinator for the Los Angeles office, I got one too! A week ago Wednesday, right before lunch, one of my managers popped into my office with this edible bouquet (above).  My heart immediately leaped up and got all shiny and everything at the sight.

What a pleasant surprise.

There's nothing that says, "we appreciate you" more than fruit dipped in chocolate. 

Just sayin'.

I will not humiliate myself by sharing how quickly this whole thing was devoured...

Okay, it took until about 7 p.m. that night.

Mostly healthy, right?  Because it was fruit, and as you know, chocolate is a vegetable.



No comments: