Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Celebrity Sighting

Marie Osmond
A familiar face was spotted at a book signing at a Deseret Book store in downtown Salt Lake City recently.

Yes, it's really Marie Osmond (above) signing her latest book (see cover photo below).  Some of my friends came upon her by accident one day.

There are so many folks from all over the world who visit Salt Lake City at General Conference time.  The crowds can be horrendous.  My friends said there was a huge line for these autographed books.

I see the sharpies lying on the table next to her, and I think... oh my....ouch...  carpal tunnel syndrome!

Would you want to be a celebrity these days?

Okay, I'll be honest - no.  Well, maybe.

It's always fun to see somebody famous in person, though, isn't it?  I had a Marie Osmond sighting myself once here on an LA freeway.  Around here, you never know who you might see around a corner, in a restaurant, or on the freeway.

Apparently the same goes for Salt Lake City!

No comments: