Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DOTS


I'm always up for dessert.  And I've never met a cupcake I didn't like.

So when my friend David said, let's go have some dessert, I said, "sure!", not realizing it meant a drive up to Pasadena, or a visit to Dot's.  It was a real surprise to end up there.

I like nice surprises.  This was a fun evening.

Dots Cupcakes is right in downtown Old Pasadena.  On a very warm Saturday night it was packed with pedestrians and just bustling with life.  It was a lot of fun!
Munching cupcakes!
The staff at Dots were very nice to us.  One took our picture (above) and the other kindly let me take her picture:

Let's face it, cupcakes are just cute.  Dots cupcakes were moist and delicious, and beautifully decorated, as a good cupcake should be.

There is something inherently friendly about a cupcake, don't you think?

No comments: