Friday, February 22, 2013

Our Very Cool Miss Livia

Hey, who's that behind those Foster Grants?
Life has been very good to our little Americans in China.  Here is my nephew Daniel's youngest, Livia, modeling for us.  Our stylish Miss Livia has some very cool sunglasses, I see. 

She is still quite the fashionista!

I can see she is very busy growing and growing.

That's what little kids do best.

Working the Play Doh!
 Livia likes playing with her friends, and she has quite a few of them.
Japanese Mell Chan dolls
My nephew says these Mell Chan dolls are all the rage with the little girls. They can do all kinds of things, however, the instructions for them are all in Japanese!  

Living in Asia makes being a parent a little more exciting, I suppose.

I told Daniel he just needs to learn Japanese before Livia grows up!  (He already speaks German, Mandarin Chinese, and Korean, so it's not an impossible request.)

Livia with her friends very busy playing!
I think kids play pretty much the same way all over the world.  That gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

I can't wait to see Livia and her big brother when they come visit this summer!

No comments: