Monday, February 25, 2013

Fred loves Fish

Fred the underwater explorer
On a recent trip to an Aquarium, my great-nephew Fred was mesmerized by the fish in a bright display.  Evidently he really likes fish and thinks they are cool to watch.

I supposed most of us feel that way.  They are cool to watch.

Don't grab too much
Don't throw them!

I've never warmed up to having a pet you can't, well, pet.  I enjoy eating fish too much to seriously consider them in the true pet category.   Looks like the kids are having fun, but still.

You can't hug a fish.

Or kiss one...

Well, you could, but euwwwww....

You also can't brush them, or cuddle with them.

Or dress them up in funny clothes.

Cute, but non-cuddly, little fishies


My nephew Daniel writes:
When you put your hands in this slot, small fish come and bite your fingers.  It feels like they are kissing your hand.
Okay, so maybe they do kiss... but I'm rather suspicious that they are actually trying to eat you!


I think Fred liked the fish anyway.

1 comment:

Linnea said...

You know, some fish can have personalities though - like my beta fish which could live through just about any crazy situation!

Fred is just too cute.