Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Out with the girls


There were crowds everywhere - this is the Red Robin Restaurant lobby

It was just a crazy Saturday night out with the girls.   Lots of people everywhere.

We did a movie and dinner in La Habra this past weekend.  The movie was fun (the book was better - I need a tee-shirt that says that) and dinner was delicious.  I could wax poetic about the joys of a movie and some good ol' popcorn - it's the complete movie experience - but I'll try to restrain myself.  And there are few things in life better than a bleu cheese burger with onion "sticks" from Red Robin.  Need I say more? 

Best of all is having good friends to hang with.  It's nice to have friends to share with and laugh (and sometimes cry) with.  I know some of the most interesting and delightful women on the planet.

Thanks, my dears.  Let's do it again soon.

No comments: