Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas in Shenyang


Livia's First Christmas
 I have yet to meet my great-niece Livia.  I'm glad we can visit via Skype, so I at least get a chance to see her "in action".  She's a little cutie pie.   She and Fred seem to get along very well.  At 2 years old, he is growing so fast!  It's nice to see him interact positively with his little sister.

A Little Christmas Magic!
Even a little Christmas tree can be pretty magical.  It looks like the kids are enjoying their Christmas tree experience! 
Miss Livia looks pretty happy!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Livia.  When I mentioned that little Livia looks just like me when I was a baby, particularly in photos such as the one above, my niece Linnea replies, "She looks Just like my baby pictures, too!  Well, except for being Asian!"  We chuckle over that.  As I don't have children of my own, I have to add: How wonderful to see a bit of yourself reflected in a small, beautiful child. 
Fred playing on Christmas morning


Little angel sleeping

The Aftermath - Looks like a happy Christmas was had by all!

1 comment:

Linnea said...

Hehehe. But she really does have those Evensen genes. :-)