Monday, June 20, 2011

My Brother, the Rock Star

Here is Jay receiving the Cameron Duncan Media Award from Dr. Scott Leckner of Results International at the Four Points Sheraton in Washington, D.C. on Sunday night.
My brother is an excellent speaker and can be really funny.  He graciously thanked everyone for his award - and standing ovation - telling them he was committed to continue "afflicting the comfortable, as you comfort the afflicted".
Here is Jay with his major award (it's beautiful)!  I love my brother.  He's a good guy.  He really deserved this.  In addition to the honors, he and his wife will get to attend a reception for members of Congress one of the evenings he is there in Washington.  Sounds like fun to me.

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

This is soooo cool! I'd love to hear him speak sometime.