Thursday, June 18, 2015

Yikes, We Have a Teenager in the Family

Christian at 13
See what I mean about lots of birthdays in the month of June?  Here is my nephew Christian celebrating his 13th birthday.  Yes!  We have a teenager in the family once more.

Nope, wipe that smile off your face, the cake isn't all for you!
I have four nephews and one niece and they are some of the nicest people you will ever know.  I love them all dearly.  Christian is the caboose... the youngest of this brood.  He is a sweet, bright, and very funny kid with a lot of personality.

Getting harder to blow out all those candles!
He's also the only brunette of the bunch - I used to call them the "blond family", and then Christian came along with my coloring.

Yea, Christian!

He got a delicious Swedish Princessa Torta for his cake this year.  I say, "Yum!" and then have to add "Lucky!".
And so it begins.. Christian, the teenage years
And so it begins... Christian the Teenage Years...  Brace yourself, World!

No comments: