Monday, June 1, 2015

The Fairy Garden


My friend Desiree has a beautiful garden which is currently in full bloom! She writes: "My pink Bonica roses exploded this year."

All I can say is, WOW.  They sure did!

Angel Kitty enjoying her garden - can you find her?
Desiree says she planted bush beans, cherry tomatoes and strawberries this year.  The plastic over the strawberries serves a dual purpose.  It keeps them warm and also prevents the birds from eating them!

They are just beginning to ripen, so Desiree has been enjoying a few fresh strawberries every day.

That, in itself, seems like an excellent reason to plant a garden.

Rocky in the verdure
Rocky cat (above) thinks you can't see him.  He's being very still, hiding behind the white pot there... I love kitties.  They are so funny.  You aren't fooling anyone, Rocky!

So, are you motivated to plant a garden yet?  These photos sure make me want to do just that. Actually, they make me want to move to Oregon.  Thanks for sharing with us, Desiree!

Have a great day, everyone!


No comments: