Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Those Kids Just Keep Growing!

Fred is busy writing letters
You will have to indulge me today.  I haven't posted photos of my great niece and nephew for a long while, so I am doing so today.  After all, they are small and keep growing so fast... well, I don't want to miss out on any opportunity to show you how adorable they are!

And smart.  They are both very smart.


Livia, is also busy with paper and pen
It seems like our entire family has an obsession with paper and pens.  We are all avid readers and writers.  Must be in the genes!

Fredrik can already write his name
Fredrik is already writing his name.  Good job, Fredrik. (I just now noticed you are left handed!)

Of course, art work is important
Kids always enjoying drawing pictures.  Livia and Fred look very intent on their tasks.

And then, of course, one must have a showing of the finished art.  Fredrik really loves Legos at the moment.  This piece is no doubt entitled, Homage to Lego.

Having a proper showing of your art work is also important
You can just see the pretty ponies down in the bottom left corner of the photo above.  I will venture a guess those belong to Livia...

Our lovely Miss Livia is getting tall!
This has been your update on the adorable youngest generation of my family.  Aren't they cute?

I'm not biased at all.


No comments: