Friday, October 3, 2014

God Still Speaks!


I will be in front of my TV set this weekend, watching Prophets, Seers and Revelators helping to buoy me up and giving me instructions that I will need throughout the next six months.

The First Presidency: First Counselor Henry B. Eyring, President Thomas S. Monson,
and 2nd Counselor Dieter F. Uchtdorf
October is my favorite month of the year, and General Conference is one of the reasons.  I love hearing the Mormon Tabernacle choir perform, and I also love hearing the uplifting messages presented throughout the four General broadcast sessions of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

The General Relief Society Presidency:
President Linda K. Burton flanked by her counselors, Carole M. Stephens and Linda S. Reeves

The reason I post this on my blog is simple - this is one of the best and happiest things in my life!  I want to share it with you because I care about you.  

The Salt Lake Temple
The sessions are at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. (Pacific Time) both Saturday the 4th and Sunday the 5th. Check it out at LDS.org, or on BYU-TV (Direct TV Channel 374).

Tune in or Log On!  It's worth it!

No comments: