Thursday, July 10, 2014

Who Rocks the Hula?

The Hula line up at the Aulani!
My friend Cheryl has an adorable son named Sakol.  He recently went to Hawaii for a week's vacation and stayed at the Disney resort, the Aulani.

The Aulani is billed as a resort and spa for the whole family, and it certainly looks like a lot of fun.

I got a kick out of these pictures and had to share them with you. Now, I haven't seen Sakol since he was a little boy.  I don't remember him being such a hunk!  Yeah, that's him in the orange hula skirt.

Sakol doing the hula
This reminds me so much of the funny hula number in the musical South Pacific. Guys in hula skirts with coconut shell bras are always funny.

Of course, Sakol won the hula competition!  It was all in fun, but he aced it.  You can see what a ham he is.

Sakol wins!
They had a great time at the Aulani resort.  While there, they visited Pearl Harbor, went to a luau, went surfing, snorkeling and playing on the resort's water slides.

I think it looks like a lot of fun!  Congratulations, Sakol!  (And thanks for sharing the cute pictures, Cheryl!)

No comments: