Friday, July 25, 2014

Jack the Sneaky Kid

Beware!  I think there's a vewwy scawy monster lurking there!
Okay, I know - I've run these photos before - but I was just thinking about how darn cute Jack was, and had to dig them out.

Besides, it's been a while, so maybe some of you missed them...

You can't see me!  You can't see me!
Jack loves to slip between the shower curtain and liner.  He just sits there on the edge of our ancient porcelain tub waiting for me to notice.

Peek-a-boo!  See it's just me!
I love my little kitty, and I enjoy his antics very much.  He always finds a way to make me laugh.
Cats are real comedians when you give them a chance.

You were scared, huh?  Admit it!
Have a terrific weekend!

And watch out for those monsters lurking behind shower curtains.  You can never be too careful!

No comments: