Friday, October 4, 2013

Playing with Jack

Jack playing 'hide and seek'

Having a cat in the house can be a lot of fun.  My cat Jack and I have a good time together.  Sometimes we play hide and seek.

He can never figure out how I know where he is...

Sometimes Jack plays with his stuffed animal friends.  Here he is thrashing the stuffing out of Mr. Bunny.



Mr. Bunny is used to this kind of behavior and takes it like a ... well, a stuffed bunny.

Then there was the day Jack found Captain Picard on a bookshelf.

Jack liked Captain Picard a lot.
Too bad Captain Picard didn't have his security team with him on this adventure!  He could have used a few red shirts to take the beating...

Is it a Klingon?  No!  It's a kitty on the Starboard Bow!
 Jack fights Captain Picard in hand to hand combat!  Well, perhaps that's hand to sharp teeth combat.

Who is the best Captain of them all?  Jack answers, 'The mighty Jack O'Neill! '
Hold on there,  Jack.  Right genre,  Wrong franchise!    And... not a Captain...
Jack was named after a Brigadier General of Stargate command.  So, he feels he can thrash Captain Picard with impunity.  Who am I to argue?

That brings us to the subject of the ultimate in Kitty toys - bags. 

Any bag will do.  The more noise they make the better.

Hey, mom!  What's this on my chair?
When I next saw Jack, he was wearing the bag around his middle.


I have no idea how it got there, or what he was actually playing.  He just lay around in the middle of all his toys, wiggling, all proud of himself, wearing the bag...


Look, mom!  I'm adorable!  ADORABLE!
Cats.  They are a mystery.

Hey, Jack, I'm trying to take your picture!


Look at me!
What?
Playing with Jack is fun.  I think I'll keep him.


Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: