Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Marisa's Wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Mayberry in front of the Los Angeles Temple
My friend Marissa is the first of "my" Young Women in church to marry.  I'm so glad she found a good young man worthy to take her to the House of the Lord to be married for time and all eternity.

The newly-weds at the temple doors with friends and family
There was a great group at the temple to rejoice with this lovely young couple.


Marisa just happens to be our Bishop's oldest (and only) daughter.  I love this family. They have truly been a blessing in my life in many ways.

Marisa is a very beautiful young lady, inside and out.  I hope this young man appreciates what a gift he has been given.  And, to be fair, I don't know him very well, but I could probably also say the opposite is true as well.


Following the temple marriage ceremony, a reception was held with even more people, food and dancing.



Here are some candid shots of the guests at the reception:

















Congratulations!  May you have a long and happy life together!

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Thanks for your kind words. This truly was a wonderful day!