Friday, April 5, 2013

General Conference Tomorrow!

My brother on Temple Square
My brother has a collection of old cameras and enjoys taking black and white photos.  Here are a couple of photos taken at Salt Lake's historic Temple Square.

When I was going to college in Utah, my roommates and I would make the trip to Temple Square  - America's answer to the Vatican - about once a semester just to wander around, take the tour, and look at the exhibits.  It was always a lot of fun.  The displays and exhibits are even better now.  The whole area is beautiful, too.  If you're ever in Salt Lake City, this is a must-see tourist site.
The fountains
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints will hold their semi-annual General Conference over the April 6th weekend. (That's starting tomorrow!)  Tune in for messages from some of the greatest spiritual leaders in the world, along with inspiring music by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and other choirs.

Broadcasts are on BYU-TV or LDS.org on Saturday and Sunday, April 6th and 7th, at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. PST.  For broadcast times in other areas, and other means of accessing these broadcasts, check out LDS.org.  Print versions, and audio versions, of all the proceedings will also be available next week.

Click here for more Information on General Conference

Click here for Why Conference Matters

These broadcasts are the spiritual highlights of my year.  I'd love for you to share this with me!

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

So glad you have the BYU channel now!!!Enjoy Conference!