Tuesday, December 13, 2011

1st Christmas Party

I love a party!  There was so much food of all kinds in four or five serving areas!
I attended my first Christmas party of the season on Saturday night.  The house was packed with people, food and good Christmas cheer.

Jackie's Delightful Christmas Village
 The house was decorated beautifully.
The Tree was beautiful too

The dogs were banished to the yard, but attended vicariously via screensaver

One of the kitties was hiding in Santa's hat in the bedroom
It was great getting together with good friends.  It was also fun to see the 9 cats and two dogs that also live in this large home. 

My Jack came from this home.  He was rescued by these friends.  I will be forever grateful for that.

I have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season.

No comments: