Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bye and Good Luck!

Elder Stout and Elder Smith
Of the two missionaries assigned to the Pickering Ward, one was released yesterday and is now back in his native Virginia.  I'm going to miss you, Elder Stout!  I have really appreciated your insights in our Gospel Principles class, and have been amazed at your knowledge of the gospel.  Thanks for everything you did for the people of our area, and our ward. 

I'm excited to see who gets assigned as Elder Smith's next companion.  I've grown to love Elder Smith, too.  It's such fun to get to know these young Elders and feel of their testimonies of the gospel.

I think about my own nephew so far away from home, serving the people of Mexico.  God Bless the Missionaries wherever they are in the world.  They do so much good and represent a lifestyle so different from that of the world at large.

God be with you 'til we meet again, Elder Stout.

1 comment:

Marybeth said...

Just talking about Elder Stout last night, he'll be missed.