Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Art of Resting

Hi.  Remember me?  I'm Jack O'Neill.  My mom let me take over her blog today.  She said I could only if I spelled everything properly and used good English, not like other kitties on the internet who LOL all the time and can't spell worth kibbles!  Mom says learning proper English is good for me and having a second language can improve your horizons.  Whatever.  I get back at her by jumping on her at 3 a.m.  It's really funny and .... okay, I better get back on track.

Today I'd like to talk to you about the art of resting.  It's something I'm very good at. 

We live in a fast paced world, and you need to get plenty of rest and relaxation in order to maintain a healthy balance in your life.

To begin with, I like to find a nice comfy spot, like here on the couch, wrapped up in my mom's blankets.  It's a good spot, because it gives a commanding view of the living room, and yet it's soft and very comfortable.
Second, take a good look around to make sure you are not going to be distracted or attacked.  You never know what could disturb a nice nap!  It's better to be forewarned.  Hey!  I have a darned nice profile, don't I?  Very distinguished and manly.  Mom says I'll get even more handsome as I get older.  Which is cool. Um, where was I?

Third, just relax like I'm doing here.
 ... and ...
... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
You get the idea. 

This has been a public service announcement from Jack. 

Now I've got to go play with Mr. Bunny.

No comments: